Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Pen (email) Pal

7 years ago I met Jenna on an online USMC support site when our boyfriends were in boot camp.  We have never met face-to-face and we stayed in touch mostly by email which is why I call her my pen pal.  We FINALLY MET last Friday, July 2012.


Me, Grant, Jenna and Aiden on the ferris wheel 15 minutes after we met. Looks like we've been friends for years....oh yeah we have been :)

Aiden is a dare devil and wanted to hang over the side the entire time
Grant enjoying the view on his 1st amusement park ride

Not the clearest of California days but I hadn't been to the pier in years, very cool

The boys at lunch time having some secret baby converstion

New best buds
Aiden kept mommy busy by running in the water

This picture makes me laugh, I don't know what they are both looking at but apparently its very interesting.